The following procedures must be followed:
- The monitor will be present at all times during the visit. Children will be in sight at all times.
- The monitor will be within hearing distance at all times.
- The Custodial parent will arrive fifteen (15) minutes prior to the start of the scheduled exchange and return fifteen (15) minutes after the end of the scheduled exchange. Custodial parent and/or designees will be required to leave the area immediately upon dropping off child(ren) and picking up child(ren).
- The Non-custodial parent will arrive at the exact hour of the scheduled exchange and will return at the exact hour of the scheduled exchange.
- Parents must arrive promptly at the scheduled time.
- Use of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs is prohibited.
The monitor reserves the right to stop visit if there is any unusual conduct of parent. Following all meetings, the monitor will take a detailed report of events and summarizing the visit. The monitor will not discuss any details of the case with the parent(s) at any point in time.
Prior to visitation, please provide:
- Intake interview prior to first visitation
- Copies of current court order at time of intake
- Copies of photo identification of monitored party
- Provide proof of income for rates
- Current photos of children
- Contact information for both parents
- Contact information for someone other than parents
- Information on any special needs of the children